Friday, February 15, 2008

Holy Cross Presidential Suite


First of all readers, I'm not even sure I should be sharing this information with you.


With that said, let me tell you about the Presidential Suite at Holy Cross, in Loyola. This suite, which makes many hotel rooms look bad, is where I stayed for the past four days while recruiting at my alma mater. The trip = very good. Where I stayed = the best place ever and easily one of the coolest perks of this job.


This room is mostly for trustees when they visit, other big name guests, and lowly JVC Recruiters.


It has 3 bathrooms, kitchen with complete appliances, two bed rooms, huge living space, washer and dryer, chandeliers.


Enough typing (and reading on your part). I might as well just give you the video tour.






Up next for me? Back to Greenwich for Fairfield. Some days in the city at Fordham. Then the Philly area, then hopefully down to Virginia and North Carolina for a quick visit. Then we'll see.



When my blogs are less about my travels and more about the excitement of the rooms I'm staying in, you know I am easily amused.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Gracious. That is huge.

Anonymous said...

My goodness! That's massive! That might be even bigger than my parents' house. What floor of Loyola is it on, and does it have nice views?